Skip to main content

The Life Of A Dropout: Day 3

Ah, the future. One of mans greatest desires. To see and or peer into the future (probably to see what is in store for them or what nonsense they have brought upon us).
Today I will be telling about one of the tremendously annoying sentiments very common in my "people", in your "people" and ultimately in "society". And that my friends is the sentiment that "Your future is secured if you've gone to school.
Now I do understand that not every atmosphere has the same view about "dropping out". But where I come from, it's a big deal. People go to school to satisfy society and in the end society doesn't satisfy them. The mere thought of studying continuously for years (even with a good result) only for you to graduate and reach another hurdle. Job seeking. Honestly speaking, if I didn't know of so many people that made it with blogging and or E-commerce, I probably also wouldn't try. And that is exactly the situation. Everyone gets up and says "I want to go to school", some bribe their way to success, some don't have a real reason for going to school. The worst part is every one of them fails and we the next generation are FORCED to do the same things they did or we would be seen an drop outs and turned into outcasts.
The worst part is when they tell you to think, "a few years from now, where do you see yourself". Well here's my answer; a few years ago, where did YOU see yourself and Are you there right now?". The future is as unpredictable as a cat. And just like it is done in every other circumstance, you use the past to try and guess-work What will and or might happen in the future. So basically, fifty people dropped out and all 50 of them failed. So you dropping out is automatically you failing regardless of if you have a million dollars in your account (which they obviously do not have), or you actually DOING something like drop shipping, affiliate marketing or even blogging (like I'm doing right now).
Going to school is good, no doubt. But basing school as the pinnacle of your future and not doing anything else on the side is stupid. People are giving it their all yet you expect to be richer just because you have a certificate. If indeed you are a dropout and reading this, regardless of why you are a dropout, get doing something or else you'll just end up a chewing toy for all those people waiting for the opportunity to bite. You can ask me for help if necessary, because I know a ton *smirk*.
No one sees the future. So following something people believe in and are unsuccessful and labeling me a "dropout" because I want to and or would rather pursue what I believe will make me successful because SOCIETY, (which is people) says so, is downright unfair. I live and die for myself. I deserve to be ruled by my own sentiments and beliefs and that goes for you too.
A balance needs to be maintained on earth.
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonds

Welcome back. Thank you for reading my constant ramblings till date (even if this is your first time on my blog). But do read other posts. Today I want to talk about Bonds. What bonds are and which one in particular I am talking about. Well if you have read this blog for long, you would know that I'm talking about the bonds between people. Well, you might have heard: "United we stand, divided we fall" and what not and that is exactly what I'll be tackling today, so hang in there. But first I want to try to categorize bonds or at least summarize (which is impossible). Bonds forged over time. The most common among all of us. The major reason why your mother is your mother (yes, it's true). I would also say, in my personal experience that it is the most frail (especially if you don't know anything about that person even after spending years together). "You've know you parents all you life but they know you for only a short" so you should know as

Giving Up

You should give up. Quit whatever you’re working on; whatever you’re trying to accomplish right now. Just throw in the towel. And why not? Is this pain really worth it? The blood, sweat, and tears? The effort that you’ve already spent trying to do this thing or get to wherever you’re going? Why not just give up? Your effort doesn’t guarantee success. In fact, in this competitive world made of winners and losers, chances are you’re going to be on the losing side of things. And being a loser hurts and sucks not matter how many feel-good quotes you read from athletes and writers and philosophers. The only reason why you know these quotes, is because these people “made it.” And people who “make it” are fond of telling other people that they can “make it” too. Which is silly because they should know better: Not everyone is going to “make it.” I know this all sounds cynical but life isn’t a bed of roses. Isn’t it just better to call it quits before things get too hard and your heart gets

Don't Be Scared To Confess Your Love

Have you heard? Heard what? There's a new love post Really Obviously, I just said so didn't I. Alrighty then. Make sure you read it… That's the type of conversation you should be having with your friends right now, while reading this post. So today I want to bother you with that female, that male you like and just don't or can't or don't want to approach (for whatever bloody reason). And as usual, I'll be using myself as a point of reverence. Well, it doesn’t have to do with me directly but a friend of mine. And I tried giving him, a gush (if you will) , but nothing. So you my friend I will give a push. My friend is D and the girl is P. (for reference. Though I probably won't stress too much on it... probably). In high school I learnt of my good friends’ crush and time being everyone would be like "check out my babe" or "give me that girls number", but he wasn't open to it. Later other dudes keep teasing him with this gi