Skip to main content

Bonds

Welcome back. Thank you for reading my constant ramblings till date (even if this is your first time on my blog). But do read other posts.
Today I want to talk about Bonds. What bonds are and which one in particular I am talking about. Well if you have read this blog for long, you would know that I'm talking about the bonds between people.
Well, you might have heard: "United we stand, divided we fall" and what not and that is exactly what I'll be tackling today, so hang in there. But first I want to try to categorize bonds or at least summarize (which is impossible).
Bonds forged over time. The most common among all of us. The major reason why your mother is your mother (yes, it's true). I would also say, in my personal experience that it is the most frail (especially if you don't know anything about that person even after spending years together).
"You've know you parents all you life but they know you for only a short" so you should know as much as you can about you parents and or children to avoid as much friction as possible. I currently face serious friction between everyone in my family because our bond is solely the time we spent together.
Bonds with an external connection. What I mean by this, is, a bond you have with someone because something connects you two. It's usually children, but, it can be anything else from not being able to survive alone, you bear one sided love and what not. I am personally not a fan of this, but if someone were to have a bond with me solely because they have something they want from me it would still be better than not knowing why you have a bond with me.
Bond between relatives. If you ask me this is the combo of the two previously mentioned types of bonds (bonds with an external connection and bonds with an external connection). Some people only converse with one another on the sole reason that they are related. This bond, to me, is the most frail because relatives tend to neglect the need to understand one another and instead develop a kind of stereotype towards you (i.e. They have a glorious and or not so glorious image of you in their head)
Bond that doesn't need words. Ever watch Anime? You know those characters that somehow know what to do without ever actually opening their mouths and saying anything? That is a concrete bond. This is prominent in people that confide in each other and warriors (regardless of whether you fought a war or not).
The beauty of this bond is that in may or may not include all of the bond types I previously mentioned.
If you think you have a bond just because you are together or if you believe in "united we stand divided we fall" then you should know, being together with people you have no real bond with, will make you nothing but Styrofoam. (that white...thing used in packaging).
Now that I'm done with my ramblings... what type of bond would you want and which is, in your opinion, the best and or most ideal bond type for any good relationship?
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Scared To Confess Your Love

Have you heard? Heard what? There's a new love post Really Obviously, I just said so didn't I. Alrighty then. Make sure you read it… That's the type of conversation you should be having with your friends right now, while reading this post. So today I want to bother you with that female, that male you like and just don't or can't or don't want to approach (for whatever bloody reason). And as usual, I'll be using myself as a point of reverence. Well, it doesn’t have to do with me directly but a friend of mine. And I tried giving him, a gush (if you will) , but nothing. So you my friend I will give a push. My friend is D and the girl is P. (for reference. Though I probably won't stress too much on it... probably). In high school I learnt of my good friends’ crush and time being everyone would be like "check out my babe" or "give me that girls number", but he wasn't open to it. Later other dudes keep teasing him with this gi

Giving Up

You should give up. Quit whatever you’re working on; whatever you’re trying to accomplish right now. Just throw in the towel. And why not? Is this pain really worth it? The blood, sweat, and tears? The effort that you’ve already spent trying to do this thing or get to wherever you’re going? Why not just give up? Your effort doesn’t guarantee success. In fact, in this competitive world made of winners and losers, chances are you’re going to be on the losing side of things. And being a loser hurts and sucks not matter how many feel-good quotes you read from athletes and writers and philosophers. The only reason why you know these quotes, is because these people “made it.” And people who “make it” are fond of telling other people that they can “make it” too. Which is silly because they should know better: Not everyone is going to “make it.” I know this all sounds cynical but life isn’t a bed of roses. Isn’t it just better to call it quits before things get too hard and your heart gets