Skip to main content

Losing Your Virginity

Domo minasan, I'm in the Japanese mood again and I welcome to the blog. If you are new here *smirk*, welcome. Today I will be rambling (as usual) on a topic that has nothing to do with me (also as usual) and that my friends you saw as the title of this post. Your Virginity or Virtue or whatever else you want to call it. It’s creepy sometimes when you think about it, the fact most people (females) don't value it despite their constant complaints.
You are a Virgin, well, when your hymen is still there (and what actually makes the first time "hurt" is the breaking of the hymen). The creepy thing is the feel when you break one (not that I have any experience in that section though, *smirk*).
I'm not saying not to loose you Virginity (on the contrary), please do. But I want to tell you some things you should probably think about before you do that and believe me you probably haven't heard and or been told these (what I want to say now) before. *smirk*.
Before and or after you decide to loose your Virginity
Is the dude worth it
You could very well get pregnant (if yo time it wrong), so, how committed is the dude and what is his financial standing. Can he take care of you and your probable baby.
It's not a big deal if nothing goes wrong, but what if it does. You do know that a lot of people are waiting for something bad to happen to you so that they can talk their talk on you. You may indeed also disappoint everyone you know (just because you wanted to fuck). Also, don't give in to peer pressure, those people are as powerless as you when you get pregnant.
Any who, like I said, it's not my business. But one of the things I actually find creepy is that most females don't have a personal preference to who and or how they loose their Virginity. Well, except for (probably) Japanese.
You actually find females loosing their Virginity (and or breaking their hymen) with something as terrible and conventional as a dildo or a bloody cucumber. Some are even lucky enough to use their own fingers.
If you can only be a Virgin once isn't it a whole lot better to make it an epic loss with some epic human you like and create a bloody, sloppy, sweaty mess (wherever it is you decide to do the deed)?
I personally would prefer a Virgin because of various reasons (like STD's, creepy fetishs and taking away their innocence). *smirk*. But I don't want to dive down there because, like I mentioned above, I personally cannot take care and or want any form of attachment with any female for the time being (especially if that attachment is children).
With this, I hope you loose your Virginity to a guy who deserves it (probably like me, *smirk*) and that you have a very very excruciatingly painful first time experience (so you can come back for more *wink*). And again, you're only a Virgin once. Make the loss epic with an epic someone (preferably not a cucumber or dildo). *lol*
For the mean time though, I would like to say
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Scared To Confess Your Love

Have you heard? Heard what? There's a new love post Really Obviously, I just said so didn't I. Alrighty then. Make sure you read it… That's the type of conversation you should be having with your friends right now, while reading this post. So today I want to bother you with that female, that male you like and just don't or can't or don't want to approach (for whatever bloody reason). And as usual, I'll be using myself as a point of reverence. Well, it doesn’t have to do with me directly but a friend of mine. And I tried giving him, a gush (if you will) , but nothing. So you my friend I will give a push. My friend is D and the girl is P. (for reference. Though I probably won't stress too much on it... probably). In high school I learnt of my good friends’ crush and time being everyone would be like "check out my babe" or "give me that girls number", but he wasn't open to it. Later other dudes keep teasing him with this gi

Bonds

Welcome back. Thank you for reading my constant ramblings till date (even if this is your first time on my blog). But do read other posts. Today I want to talk about Bonds. What bonds are and which one in particular I am talking about. Well if you have read this blog for long, you would know that I'm talking about the bonds between people. Well, you might have heard: "United we stand, divided we fall" and what not and that is exactly what I'll be tackling today, so hang in there. But first I want to try to categorize bonds or at least summarize (which is impossible). Bonds forged over time. The most common among all of us. The major reason why your mother is your mother (yes, it's true). I would also say, in my personal experience that it is the most frail (especially if you don't know anything about that person even after spending years together). "You've know you parents all you life but they know you for only a short" so you should know as

Giving Up

You should give up. Quit whatever you’re working on; whatever you’re trying to accomplish right now. Just throw in the towel. And why not? Is this pain really worth it? The blood, sweat, and tears? The effort that you’ve already spent trying to do this thing or get to wherever you’re going? Why not just give up? Your effort doesn’t guarantee success. In fact, in this competitive world made of winners and losers, chances are you’re going to be on the losing side of things. And being a loser hurts and sucks not matter how many feel-good quotes you read from athletes and writers and philosophers. The only reason why you know these quotes, is because these people “made it.” And people who “make it” are fond of telling other people that they can “make it” too. Which is silly because they should know better: Not everyone is going to “make it.” I know this all sounds cynical but life isn’t a bed of roses. Isn’t it just better to call it quits before things get too hard and your heart gets