Skip to main content

Don't Say "I Love You"!

Hello people, welcome back to my blog. If this is your first time, Welcome also with a big hug from me and, well, me.
Today I want to ramble on love and the weight it carries. I will dive into "spirituality" for just one minute so please bear with it (if you may find it offensive).
What is Love?
According to the Bible, God is Love. So, it would be accurate to assume that to know, feel and understand Love, you must first know, feel and understand God. No one understands God (neither do I) and vaguely no one wants to. So no one understands God.
This is a theory, but that doesn't mean what you feel is not Love. From looking at the stupid things people do to avoid love you may think that "Does Love really exist?", well of course (because God exists). But the difference is: True love. And planes.
You know that "true love" people yearn for? That's God's love. But we aren't on the same planes of existence, so in summary our love is different from His. True love doesn't exist on our plane. You must first understand the love of humans to understand the love of God. Now enough of the spirituality (or "hippy") talk.
Love acts like a drug, it carries a host of side effects, like:
Emotions like anger, frustration (basically how you feel when you have that terrible terrible hangover).
Daydreaming helplessly about the heart breaker.
Jealousy when you never thought of yourself as a jealous person in the very least. And you get to that next level stalking shit. I think this is the most dangerous stage because people tend to go bananas or even commit suicide and kill people.
Pain when you feel your heart slowly and steadily breaking and you do not know what to do about it. Don't try to do anything, because you'll end up speeding up the process.
And worst of all, Depression when you feel the person you love is slowly drifting away. Then you turn to the one friend that never lets you down, Alcohol (but for me it definitely my phone and or video game).
Finally the end game, devastation when they are no longer in sight (like that boat on the ocean).
There are a lot of other annoying emotions and believe me, you cannot sort them out easily, sometimes at all.
But unlike drugs, there is no, warning whatsoever (like we see on cigarette packs). No way of knowing how to solve it and that is probably why they say "first love never dies".
"It’s a bit like taking pills from an unlabeled bottle you found in the medicine cupboard and waiting to see what happens next."
I, for one believe that everyone can love only once.
let's say every human has a love meter of 100% (which is the total amount of love you can give). You give your:
Phone and social media 3%
Your parents 50%
You first boyfriend 10%
Your next five boyfriends 4% (which is a total of 20%).
Do you see where I'm going with this. Which means at the end of the day you are left with a measly 17% out of a hundred and you are a 25 year old.
Although, if you indeed receive more, less and or equal love back from people you've loved (and others) there is little to no loss at all. (you may probably even gain).
But the most important thing is to KNOW WHY YOU ARE LOVED AND WHY YOU LOVE. Is it because you a "fine ass..." or is it because you deserve it. Is it because you flash and are "proud" of your body (with a ton of Instagram followers) or is it because you've got a good personality. And vice. (i.e. Do you love because she a "fine ass..." yada yada yada)
Well, that's all I can say for the mean time. But expect more love related posts in future. But until then:
Thank you for reading
Subcribe (and follow me *smirk*)

Inspired from ThoughtCatalogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonds

Welcome back. Thank you for reading my constant ramblings till date (even if this is your first time on my blog). But do read other posts. Today I want to talk about Bonds. What bonds are and which one in particular I am talking about. Well if you have read this blog for long, you would know that I'm talking about the bonds between people. Well, you might have heard: "United we stand, divided we fall" and what not and that is exactly what I'll be tackling today, so hang in there. But first I want to try to categorize bonds or at least summarize (which is impossible). Bonds forged over time. The most common among all of us. The major reason why your mother is your mother (yes, it's true). I would also say, in my personal experience that it is the most frail (especially if you don't know anything about that person even after spending years together). "You've know you parents all you life but they know you for only a short" so you should know as

Giving Up

You should give up. Quit whatever you’re working on; whatever you’re trying to accomplish right now. Just throw in the towel. And why not? Is this pain really worth it? The blood, sweat, and tears? The effort that you’ve already spent trying to do this thing or get to wherever you’re going? Why not just give up? Your effort doesn’t guarantee success. In fact, in this competitive world made of winners and losers, chances are you’re going to be on the losing side of things. And being a loser hurts and sucks not matter how many feel-good quotes you read from athletes and writers and philosophers. The only reason why you know these quotes, is because these people “made it.” And people who “make it” are fond of telling other people that they can “make it” too. Which is silly because they should know better: Not everyone is going to “make it.” I know this all sounds cynical but life isn’t a bed of roses. Isn’t it just better to call it quits before things get too hard and your heart gets

Don't Be Scared To Confess Your Love

Have you heard? Heard what? There's a new love post Really Obviously, I just said so didn't I. Alrighty then. Make sure you read it… That's the type of conversation you should be having with your friends right now, while reading this post. So today I want to bother you with that female, that male you like and just don't or can't or don't want to approach (for whatever bloody reason). And as usual, I'll be using myself as a point of reverence. Well, it doesn’t have to do with me directly but a friend of mine. And I tried giving him, a gush (if you will) , but nothing. So you my friend I will give a push. My friend is D and the girl is P. (for reference. Though I probably won't stress too much on it... probably). In high school I learnt of my good friends’ crush and time being everyone would be like "check out my babe" or "give me that girls number", but he wasn't open to it. Later other dudes keep teasing him with this gi